Friday, November 11, 2005

Predictor Pete - Week Ten

The Bucs finished the first half of the season 5-3. If you were to tell me that before the season, I would have been very happy. However, knowing they were 4-0 at one point, albiet against very poor teams, it's hard to swallow three loses in their last four games.

So, they enter the "third quarter" of the season against the surprising Washington Redskins. The Redskins have a tough defense and a QB playing younger than his age.

For all intents and purposes, the Bucs should lose this game. The Redskins are on the rise. The Bucs have been on the slide. But, something tells me this game, the ball will bounce their way. The close plays will result in turnovers for our defense and running for our offense. It'll be close, but for no logical reason, I think the Bucs can do it.

My Heart: Redksins 17-14.
My Mind: Redskins 17-10.
My Colon: Redskins 21-17.

My Pick: Bucs 20-17...


The score will more than likely fall in line with my colon's pick, but something tells me the Bucs will do it this week. We need a running game. We need third down conversions. We need to win the turnover battle.

My Record: 5- 3... just like the Bucs.

No comments: