Friday, December 23, 2005

Predictor Pete - Week 16

The Bucs got beat up by the Pats, but come home this week for a critical divisional game against the Atlanta Falcons. The Bucs can clinch a playoff spot this week with a win and some help. But, they have to just focus on winning out the last two games and they will defintely get a playoff spot.

The Bucs need to get back to what they did to succeed previously... run the ball, convert third downs, win the turnover battle. Atlanta is in desparation mode, so the Bucs need to be up to the challenge.

My Heart: Bucs 24-18.
My Mind: Bucs 17-16.
My Colon: Falcons 27-24.

My Pick: Bucs 21-17...

The Falcons are less successful in outdoor stadiums than in a dome, so that may be an advantage. In the end, the winning team will be the one that wants it more and executes their game plan better. Mistakes and field position should be key drivers as well.

My Record: 8-6

No comments: