Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Social Experimentation 101 - Exhibit A

Exhibit A gives teeth to my arguments listed in my Social Experimentation 101 blog entry below.

UPS Driver Attacked by Middle School Students : He (Thomas Murphy, the victim) says a teenager walked out in front of his delivery truck Friday at about 3 p.m.

When he stopped the truck, 15 to 20 youths surrounded him .

"Somebody clocked me with a pipe. I took kicks from my right. My eyes caked over. I tried to get up and defend myself as best I could," Murphy said.


He was beaten from his head to his ankles.

"I remember being down on one knee, falling to the ground with kids on top of me," Murphy said.

Somebody should be held accountable for these kids. They run wild like a pack of wolves, where's the parents?" Murphy said.

You can read the whole story here.





No comments: