Thursday, August 31, 2006

Catherine Is Our Hero

My wife and I got a small postcard in the mail yesterday from my niece, Catherine, who painted Gabe's sports-themed mural on his bedroom wall (see blog entry HERE).

It appears that Catherine has been one of four artists selected to have an off-campus showing of their artwork tomorrow, September 1st, at an event called Connect The Dots located at Block 27 in Jacksonville.

What a great surprise! Having your art work shown as an artists is as important as having your film shown at a festival. We're so excited for her! We only wish we could attend.

Anyway, major kudos to a wonderful artists who just happens to be my niece! :) Let us know how well it goes, Catherine, and take plenty of pictures!

2 comments:

c.a.b. said...

I am so happy you got the postcard! I wish I could beam you guys up here. All of you have been such a great support system, and thank you for your enthusiasm :) I'll let you know how it goes.

c.a.b. said...

PS-you can view our press release at www.cattiebjax.blogspot.com