Wednesday, March 14, 2007

T-Shirts, Bumper Stickers and Coffee Mugs

Whenever my family and I discuss areas of concern regarding our faith, often times, if possible, I will turn that thought or idea into a visual image that I put on a t-shirt via Cafe Press and then order a few for us to wear from my Sonlight Pics Cafe Press store.


Here are some of the ones I've created (click for larger images).


********



********



********




********


********



I decided years ago that there are very few t-shirts that I'll wear that will be free advertisement for other people. Granted, I have a couple of sports shirts/jerseys from local teams, but I don't advertise for Nike or anyone else any more on my t-shirts. They're either blank or show something I want to express or make people aware of, such as the ideas above or the projects I've worked on below...



If we're going to advertise for something, it mine as well be something we believe in... don't ya think?

Cafe Press is free to use, so if you want to create shirts for you and/or your family and friends, simple go to CafePress.com, setup a store and upload whatever images you create.

3 comments:

c.a.b. said...

Hey Uncle Pete,

I can't help it...I have to tell you. I'm a cursed writing tutor! On the abortion and marriage shirts, "Your's" should be "Yours" without the apostrophe.

Isn't this Gramma's job?

much love... :)

Pete Bauer said...

Funny. I'll correct it. Thanks.

Cricket said...

What did you expect? She has Ma's name!