Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Tick... Tick... Tick...

Well, here we are... the last month of this blogs existence.

Since I've been turning these blogs into books, I've indulged myself a bit by posting some old, but entertaining articles about microcinema from a few years back... I wanted to have them documented somehow and this seemed like a practical way.

But, I will be adding some blog entries here before we close up shop.

I am very active on our Sonlight Pictures blog, so don't be a stranger over there. Would love to hear your comments about our thoughts and our projects.

So, enjoy the last 31 days of Surviving in Safety Harbor.

It's been a long five year run. Enjoyable, challenging and fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sob, sob. Does that mean I have to read my own chronicles for the rest of my life?

Christina said...

Wow I can't believe it's been 5 years! Will miss the blogs.