Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Grumpy McPoopy

I've been very grumpy lately. I feel tired, burned out and mentally wiped. Work has been very busy, but not for the right reasons. I don't mind working hard, but we're not working smart, which means a lot of our effort is wasted on inefficient processes. I'm making changes in areas that I can control, but so much of what lands on my plate at work is from departments I don't control.

At home, the home theater room is almost done, but the house has been in a state of dishevlement for three months now and we're all kinda over it. There's no room in the house that is relaxing, so there's no respite there.

I really want to be doing something creative, writing a script, shooting a movie, running a studio... anything other than what I'm doing, but I haven't had time do pursue that either.

I haven't slept well in months... probably due to all of the above. Overall, I'm just grumpy all the time. I don't like it, but I'm stuck here for the time being.

Bah... Humbug.

No comments: