Saturday, January 21, 2006

Busy Saturday

Well, I got a call from my wife. They have been very busy since arriving in Washington DC last night, seeing the Capital Building, the Washington Monument and are now on their way to the WWII and Vietnam memorials. One of my scripts, a corporate spy thriller called Chameleons, actually ends at the Washington Monument. Ever mindful of this, my wife has guaranteed that she's taken plenty of pictures for me.

She said we could spend a week up there and still not see everything.

Meanwhile, my son and I had baseball tryouts this morning, we're going to Mass this afternoon and I'll be writing the last act of Severed this evening.

I also received a short DV film called Broken in the mail today and I'm looking forward to viewing it. They really created a dynamic film look using prosumer quality digital video equipment.

So, I've got to get back at it. Have a great Saturday, everyone!

No comments: