Monday, May 22, 2006

Graduation Weekend

This weekend was full of friends and family graduation ceremonies.

Friday night DC and I went to First Baptist Church in Seminole for the highschool graduation of Josh Fortin, a friend of the family and son of the recently married THE BOX producer, Kyme Ingham.

Saturday I recorded the next set of 10 Cally audios for my parents then we had to attend the highschool graduation party of Sarah Laramie, who is in one of our homeschooling groups.

Sunday we went to mass at St. Patricks and attended my niece, Briana's homeschooling highschool graduation. She was very funny in her speech as she thanked her family and friends. I can still remember holding her in my arms and lifting her up so she could touch the ceiling. Amazing how quickly the time flies.

After that we went to a trophy ceremony to pick up Gabe's little league trophy.

After that we went to Mary Beth Kelley's highschool graduation party... a friend of the family who was homeschooled up until highschool and then went to St. Pete Catholic.

A very busy weekend...

Congratulations to all!


2 comments:

c.a.b. said...

Sounds like a busy but fun weekend! Will you, Dea, and the kids be at the Memorial Day bash? I'll be driving home Thursday for the weekend. Hopefully I will see ya'll there.

Pete Bauer said...

Yeah, we're planning on attending. should be fun! Can't wait to see ya.