Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Thanks Chris

Gabe called his cousins, Chris and Michael, to see if they could attend his Tuesday night baseball game. Chris had the evening free and drove up to watch a very close game. Our Safety Harbor team pulled out a 9-8 win over Countryside in a pretty exciting game. Gabe pitched very well, hit once, walked twice, struck out once and he played catcher the last inning.

Afterwards we took Chris out to eat at Applebees where we talked about school, relationships and buying vs. renting. It was really nice for Chris to make the trek out to see Gabe's game. It meant so much to my son.

That's why I love living near family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize they were still playing ball. Great game and it seems like Gabe played almost all the positions. We may be there the week before the wedding. Any games scheduled? Gma

Pete Bauer said...

I don't know... I'll have to check the calendar.