Friday, January 11, 2008

God is Clear

Here's a great story my niece Katie sent to me about a conversation she had with her daughter Sarah on the way to school...

On the way to Sarah's school this morning, we are listening to "Indescribable" by Chris Tomlin, and she is singing as loud as she can. Then I don't hear her anymore, so I turn back and she is staring up at the sun and smiling from ear to ear.

This was our conversation:

KT: "What are you doing Sarah?"
Sarah: "Smiling at God."
KT: "Do you see Him?"
Sarah: "No, he is clear, but he is there. Do you think Grampa is an angel with him now?"
KT: "Oh, I am sure he is."
Sarah: "Hi Grampa!"

When Jesus said we should have the faith of a child, it seems this is the type of the faith he was talking about.

1 comment:

Ramsey Days said...

She is a sweet 5 yr old! It was so cute to watch her smiling up at the sun :)!