Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Old Vids

I spent Memorial Day going through my computer and storing a lot of files on DVD so I could free up the space for future projects (Messenger Doc, Purgatory USA, etc.). While purging I came across these stills of projects I was in a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...

Pete & Leslie in The Tempest... awful.

In A Common Fate Trailer... unimpressive.

Divorce Court... embarrassing.

Hungry Howies... low point.

With Patrick Wilson in Chase Bank's
Sherlock Holmes Spoof... not bad.

Unfortunately, almost NONE of them are any close to being respectable. Sad, sad, sad. It's amazing what we do as actors starting out... just about anything.

Ugh... some of my past I wish I could delete, like the computer files I purged today.

8 comments:

Ramsey Days said...

Divorce Court is the best! I found that episode on a VHS recently and showed Brian -- he was cracking up!!!!!!!! But you were a great blind man :)

Anonymous said...

Out of all those pictures, I like your hair as Howie the best!

Pete Bauer said...

You know, one of the greatest things my Dad ever did was to hold an art show of ALL of his work... ALL of it, the good, bad and ugly. I thought that took a lot of guts. I don't know if I could do the same thing. Some of these things are SO embarrassing.

I cringe now just thinking about it!

Brianna said...

Hahaha!!! That's great. I have to show Barry that Howie picture. Maybe we can incorporate that into our ads now... :P

c.a.b. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
c.a.b. said...

The court one looks intense..and funny.

ps-I changed my blog address to www.cabauer.blogspot.com

Elizabeth said...

Haha! That's great! You look like a dork in just about all of them!! In a good way though... Do you have anymore? I want to see them! :P
The one for Hungry Howies looks the best. :P



~Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

I remember watching the Divorce Court VHS when living with Katie and Brian. Awesome...those and the videos you and Uncle Paul would make and send to the Smith kids!