Monday, December 26, 2005

Christmas Surplus

Christmas was a great time. My kids got gifts aplenty and Santa made his annual visit to our house.

The most unique gift received was a gift my mother-in-law gave my daughter... it was an oyster in a can of water... you open the oyster and inside is a pearl. Accompanying the oyster was a necklace where the pearl is placed and a chart showing you what the color of the pearl was to represent.

Really cool gift.

Overall, the day was wonderful. We attended Mass Saturday evening and spent the day with my wife's family. Monday Father Morris came over for a visit and later this evening three of my nieces, Merrill, Laura and Catherine, all drove up to spend the evening. We watched old home movies and laughed all night long.

Unfortunately, the vacation comes to an end as I have to go to work tomorrow. But, we all had a great time this Christmas season. Thank you Lord for your infinite grace and kindness.

No comments: