Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I Can't Explain It

I'm not a UFO nut or anything... I think the odds of an alien race stumbing across our little planet is pretty slim. However, I do remember seeing this video below. When I lived in Orlando we used to watch the Shuttle launches from the second story balcony at Nickelodeon Studios. In the evening, local cable would broadcast live camera feeds from the Shuttle on the NASA channel. It was very cool and oddly relaxing because you could see the Earth below and the sun rising and setting every 90 minutes or something like that.

One night, during one of the Shuttle missions, the NASA channel showed the following live footage. I don't know if it is aliens or not, but it is certainly not identified. After this was broadcast, NASA stopped showing live feeds from the Shuttle. Maybe they were tired of having to cover for covert military operations or explaining how space dust can be construed as space ships, but the footage below is pretty amazing. You can see a circular vessel approach from the bottom right, approaching a smaller object coming from the upper left. You can also see flashes of lightning from a thunderstorm below. As the vessels near each other, the circular vessel begins to glow and slows to a stop as it meets the other, smaller vessel. What you don't see on this video is, after this clip ends, the circular vessel continued flying around the sky for a while, then disappeared.

I remember watching this and thinking "did I just see that???"

Click on the link below and judge for yourself.


No comments: