Friday, March 24, 2006

I'm An Old Fart

It's official, I'm an old fart. My wife and I popped in the DVD from Netflix for The 40 Year Old Virgin the other night and after about ten minutes, we turned it off. The bathroom humor laced with F-words and descriptive sex acts just wasn't funny for us anymore.

There was a time where movies like Porkys and American Pie were funny. Now, I don't know... something clicked and it ends up being more offensive than funny.

And that makes me an old fart. Officially. And I'm okay with that.


1 comment:

chats said...

I guess a lot of us feel that way. I couldn't sit through more than the first 10 minutes of the Bewitched movie.

I was offended and insulted that they could take an innocent, fun show from the 60's like Bewitched, and turn it into a movie I didn't want my kids to watch.

If that makes me an old fart, then I can live with it.

So from one old fart to another, have a great day!

Great blog, by the way!