Thursday, June 12, 2008

Club God - Now Online

From the Sonlight Pictures Blog website...

Okay, I got Club God up at God Tube and Facebook and Vimeo. You Tube is being a pain in my tookis because they won't allow files longer than 10 minutes. Since Club God is 14 minutes long, well, I now have to split it up into two parts and then upload it.

To make things simple, I’ve created a webpage called ClubGodMovie.com. If you go there I will embed the best quality version I can get. I’ll keep playing around with compression and uploading. Right now the winner is Vimeo. I’m not overly happy with it, but I may be able to upload a better quality in the near future.

In any event, we all know how these things work. We need to SPREAD THE WORD.

So, if you like the movie, please go to God Tube and Facebook and Vimeo and rate the film highly so we can get more hits, more interest and more viewers.

Pope John Paul II called all of us to take the media back for Jesus Christ. You can do your small part by getting more people to watch this film. It’s only a mouse click, an email message and/or a rating away.

And, as always, keep us in your prayers! We need ‘em!

2 comments:

Paul said...

Great job... very funny. When and where can I buy the DVD?

Pete Bauer said...

I hope to have DVDs ready in a few weeks.