Sunday, June 08, 2008

Club God Premiere

We had a successful Club God premiere at our house the other night. In all we had about twenty-five people crammed into our small screening room including one of the lead actors, Brian Shea.

Also in attendance, Father Mike came along with the Kelley's and enjoyed the film. The Miller family, the Church family, Tim and his kids, along with DC's friends, Mary and Kelly all squeezed into the house.

Now we have to finish preparing the film for distribution.

Pete holding the first DVD copy of Club God

A fun and successful night. Thanks to all who attended.

5 comments:

Paul said...

Congratulations on the premiere. I hope the red carpet and paparazzi didn’t mess up your yard. I wish I had been there, but I look forward to watching it here in Texas.

Cassie said...

I'm glad it went well. Let Phil and I know when its all ready for distribution. We'd love a copy!

Ramsey Days said...

WOO HOO Uncle Pete! Glad things are going well.

Love you lots and lots

Ketlevin said...

Great, can't wait to see it. Glad to hear Fr. Mike was there to watch it. Makes me feel better. I'm so Catholic. Love ya, Ma

Elizabeth said...

Congrats!!!

So, when's it going to be in the theaters?

~Elizabeth