Thursday, October 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Gabe!

My son turns thirteen today! He's officially a young man.

I am very proud of my son. He is compassionate and thoughtful and bright and athletic and caring. He's a better person than he is an athlete and he makes me laugh using his own unique sense of humor.


I am so blessed to have Gabriel Bauer as my son. Thank you Lord for such a wonderful gift. May you always guide him and give him strength, protect him and give him wisdom, inspire him and give him hope.

Happy birthday, my son! Welcome to adulthood.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Gabe!!!!!

Aunt Loretta

Unknown said...

Birthday Blessings to Gabriel!! Seems like yesterday!
Mark, Lorna, Danielle and Billy

Cricket said...

Happy Birthday Gabe!

Pete - the son is a reflection of the father!