Thursday, August 25, 2005

The Flu

Inspite of all of my whining about having too many things to do in my previous blog Controlled Chaos, I've started scripting yet another short film called The Flu. The comedy is about a young man who finds himself suddenly allergic to sin.

I didn't want to add anything else to my plate, but I was inspired, so I had to start writing. I don't anticipate the first draft to encompass all that is possible with the storyline. However, I hope that it defines the outline.

I need to make writing a priority again. I have to find time to do something everyday toward the end goal. I have too many subjects running through my head. I feel like I'll creatively explode if I don't start jotting down this stuff.

I seem to be on a "the" roll lately... The Box, The Business Trip and now The Flu. Pretty soon I'll have to start referring to myself in third person as The Pete Bauer.


No comments: